Market Stats 30102 Zip Code
Why You Should Move to 30102 Zip Code
Choosing to reside in the 30102 zip code comes with a multitude of advantages, not the least of which is the robust system of homestead exemptions available in Paulding County. In this exploration, we'll delve into the various homestead exemptions offered, emphasizing their practical implications and the tax benefits they provide to homeowners in this thriving community and we will delve into the economic intricacies, job opportunities, and commuting dynamics of 30102, providing an in-depth understanding of the factors that contribute to its appeal.
Real Estate Trends
- In 30102, real estate trends reveal a notable surge in new construction projects, indicating a growing demand for modern housing options. Concurrently, home values are on the rise, reflecting the area's desirability, and the establishment of a new middle school underscores the commitment to community development and the increasing appeal of this vibrant zip code.
- Paulding County has several projects underway to help the community to continue to develop such as widening Dallas Acworth Hwy/92, widening of Cedarcrest road in various locations. They are also working to bring in new business opportunities to Paulding County such as restaurants, shopping, car washes, and industry. Along with these items they have also started construction on a new Middle School called Crossroads Middle School to help with education. There are 3000 additional new construction homes slated to be built in the next 3 years in Paulding County.
Market Stats 30102 Zip Code
Section 1: Strategic Location and Economic Prowess
Overview of 30102
- Nestled within a strategically advantageous location, 30102 provides residents with easy access to Atlanta's economic hub, cultural attractions, and sporting events.
- Positioned around 30 miles from Atlanta, 30102 is experiencing an economic upswing with the arrival of several new businesses in Paulding County, GA. Recent developments include ventures in diverse sectors such as technology, healthcare, finance, and more.
New Construction Boom
In the 30102 zip code, a surge in New Construction is providing prospective homeowners with modern living options, reshaping the community's landscape and enhancing its appeal. From contemporary residential complexes to upgraded amenities, this ongoing wave of development reflects the dynamic and forward-looking nature of 30102.
Section 2: Employment Opportunities and Job Market
Job Opportunities in Atlanta
- 30102's advantageous location, approximately 30 miles from Atlanta, positions residents for accessible and diverse employment opportunities in the metropolitan area such as technology, finance, and healthcare. The zip code's strategic proximity allows it's residents to live a suburban lifestyle and still have all the advantages of Atlanta's job market.
Local Job Market
- Notably, the county boasts top employers spanning various sectors, such as WellStar Paulding Hospital, Walmart, The Paulding County School District, Kroger, Publix Super Markets, Interroll MDR Conveyers, Home Depot, Costco, ERic'sons, Hardy Family Ford, Acadia Healthcare, Wellstar Healthcare, and Greystone Power Corporation, anchoring the local job market and fostering community prosperity.
Section 3: Commuting Dynamics
Commute to Atlanta
- The journey from 30102 to Atlanta, spanning approximately 30 miles, entails navigating major highways such as I-75 South, Hwy 41, and Hwy 278, facilitating a direct and efficient commute. Additionally, residents find it convenient to access Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, underscoring the accessibility and ease of transportation from the suburban lifestyle of 30102 to key travel hubs.
- Telecommuting trends have witnessed a significant surge, with an increasing number of professionals in 30102 opting for remote work options. The evolving work landscape has allowed residents to embrace flexible arrangements, enhancing work-life balance and contributing to the overall adaptability of the community in response to modern employment practices.
Section 4: Educational Excellence and Cultural Attractions
- Paulding County boasts a robust educational landscape, featuring quality schools that cater to the diverse needs of students in 30102 such as North Paulding High School and a virtual option through the Paulding County Virtual Academy. Additionally, higher education options, such as a satelite campus for Chattahoochee Technical College (Paulding Campus).
- Living in the 30102 Zip Code allows you acces to all kinds of events - so check out this link to everything you can do in 30102 for Cultural Events
Section 5: Recreational Paradise
- Unveiling the recreational opportunities in 30102, including hiking trails, lakes for fishing, and other outdoor pursuits that contribute to a balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
- In 30102, a strong sense of community prevails, evident through vibrant community events and local initiatives. These endeavors exemplify a supportive and welcoming environment, reflecting the tight-knit bonds that define this area.
Section 6: Property Taxes and Homestead Exemptions
Overview of Property Taxes
- Providing a comprehensive understanding of property taxes in 30102, discussing rates, assessment processes, and the overall tax landscape.
Homestead exemptions play a pivotal role in reducing the burden of ad valorem taxation for homeowners in 30102. The Paulding County Tax Assessor's Office oversees the application process, and homeowners can explore various exemptions tailored to their specific circumstances.
Standard Homestead Exemption: Available to all qualifying homeowners, this exemption amounts to $2,000 deducted from the 40% assessed value of the homestead property, applying to county and school system mill rate levies and the State mill rate levy.
Standard Elderly School Tax Homestead Exemption: Designed for homeowners aged 62 and older with a net income not exceeding $10,000, this exemption applies specifically to school taxes, including those for bonded indebtedness, with an amount of up to $10,000 deducted from the property's assessed value.
Standard Elderly General Homestead Exemption: Catering to homeowners aged 65 and older with a net income not exceeding $10,000, this exemption, up to $4,000 deducted from the assessed value, applies to county taxes, school taxes, and the state tax, including those for bonded indebtedness.
Disabled Veterans Homestead Exemption: Available to certain disabled veterans, this exemption amounts to up to $50,000 deducted from the assessed value of the homestead property and applies to all ad valorem tax levies. Specific eligibility criteria apply.
Floating or Varying Homestead Exemption: Geared towards homeowners aged 62 or older with gross household incomes of $30,000 or less, this exemption applies to state and county ad valorem taxes. The amount varies based on the value of the homestead property.
Age 65 and Older Exemption from State Ad Valorem Taxes: Qualifying for one of the other homestead exemptions and being aged 65 or older grants homeowners an exemption from the State portion of ad valorem taxes, equal to 100% of the value of the home and up to 10 acres of land.
Un-remarried Surviving Spouse of a Firefighter or Peace Officer: A total exemption from all ad valorem taxes is granted to the surviving spouse of a firefighter or peace officer who lost their life in the line of duty.
Listing information last updated on February 29, 2024 at 10:15 PM EST.